One distinctive feature of the Panasonic Lumix GH4 is 4k video recording in both both 4k 4096 x 2160 and QFHD 4K is unlimited. 8.8 MPS still frames can be recorded during video capture as well.
The Lumix GH4 has a 16.05-megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor achieving high quality, high sensitivity image recording with a quick response. Outstanding noise reduction allows for exposures lasting up to 60 minutes. Here are the manufacturers features.
- Capture 4K cinematic video (4096x2160) plus 4K QFHD video (3840x2160)
- Produce detailed images with exceptional moire suppression
- High-speed, 49-area auto focusing, perfect for hybrid
- Tough magnesium alloy body and exceptional shutter life
- Camera body only, no lens included
- V-Log L Function Firmware Upgrade Kit DMW-SFU1 available for purchase
The 16.05-megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor achieves high quality, high sensitivity image recording with its quick response. Superior noise reduction allows for exposures up to 60 minutes long.
Ready for the Camera Information Highway, CanonUser.com. We're a fun free forum / blog community discussing cameras, accessories, lenses, drones, and more. As a member, you get free website links, we display members watermarked images on our homepage and it's all FREE. Join our photo and video community today at www.canonuser.com.