Ohlsen Yu posted an update 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Direct response (or direct response marketing) is a method of getting people to take immediate action. For example, they might make a donation or sign up for a service. While this isn’t a unique concept, cutting-edge techniques in email and social media marketing have driven the demand for direct response copywriting to an all-time high.
Direct response copywriting can be a great way to reach your target audience. When you need effective copywriting services that give you the best ROI (return on investment) you should only hire a genuinely great direct response copywriter as they specialize in creating persuasive writing that SELLS your product or service.
Once you have decided to outsource, how do you find the right professional? After all, the world is full of copywriters, freelance designers, marketing consultants, and PR practitioners – most of them are great at what they do.
These are some tips to help you choose the best direct response copywriters for your company.
1. Check Their Website (and be careful of a copywriter that hasn’t got one): This should be your first port of call. Not only will a copywriter’s website reveal you a little bit about their skills and experience, it will also provide you a good feel for their "style." Not every copywriter suits every businessman, and the website is a great way to decide if a particular freelancer is a right "fit."
2. Speak to Them: If they make the first cut, call them. Many copywriters will be happy to talk with potential clients about their projects. And it’s essential for the business owner and the direct response copywriter to "click." But don’t expect them to give away all their secrets in a short phone call. Please don’t assume they will always be available to meet face-to-face. Most professional copywriters are fully booked.
3. Niche/Experience/Expertise: While most copywriters are man-of-all-work, happy to try their skill at any writing they feel confident with, they still have their specializations. A copywriter who is specifically interested in annual reports is a better choice than an advertising copywriter. This would also be an option if you are looking for a catchy slogan. Some copywriters work almost exclusively in particular areas – such as medical and health, start-ups, technology, and so on.
4. Portfolio/Testimonials/Clients: Naturally, a direct response Copywriter is only going to put their best work and their most satisfied clients on their website, but it’s still a good sign of their expertise. If, for instance, their website mentions they deal with large businesses, but their testimonials are all from small business, then you should be careful of their claims. In other words, their portfolio and testimonials should align with their experience and knowledge.
5. Professionalism: Before quoting on a project, a good copywriter will request a brief and then send a detailed quote. Your website should contain information about their work and standard terms and conditions. Once their quote is received, they will generally ask for a deposit before they schedule the plan.
Direct Response Copywriting is the most powerful way to sell anything. One of the Best Direct Response Copywriters in the world is Robert Sean Pascoe of worldclasscopywriting.com with over 16 years of realworld advertising marketing experience. His copywriting services can be one of the most important investments you make in your business’ success.
More details about
Direct Response Copywriter take a look at this resource.
Pacific Coast Hwy
Orange County, CA USA
We’re a Canon Camera, Video & Accessories Information Highway.